Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Storm Front


We got a nook not too long ago and I've been a little wary of it so far. Jed just loves it and I still love old school books and such - you know? Well, Barnes and Noble has been offering some free books for the nook each week for the past few weeks. (Of course, it's the first book in different series just to get you hooked and then you'll buy the following books.)

Storm Front was just one of those free books. It actually sounded interesting, so I read it (on the nook - it's a pretty handy little thing!) This was a pretty good book. I thought that it was a really interesting plot. A wizard advertising in the yellow pages in Chicago? Where else would you find a story like that? I would recommend it, but it does have a little language. I just really liked the voice of the main character. It is different from anything else I've read before.

No comments:

Post a Comment