Monday, September 7, 2009

The Hunger Games


The Hunger Games was such a good book! It gets five stars from me! This story was so gripping that I couldn't put it down. I was in the hospital when I started it and frankly I didn't care if I had a visitor. I just wanted to read! A lot of the time, when a book is recommended to me, I prefer to NOT know what it's about. I'm so glad that I didn't read the dust jacket on this one. (I think that it would have ruined it for me.) I can't wait to start the second book (which just came out on the 1st.) I'm going to make Jed read this for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I reserved this book at the library. It's good for one year. I'm number 246 in the que. This means each person has to read the book in 1 1/2 days in order for me to get it on time. You should have left it here.

    ReplyDelete