Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Black Circle


I'm not really sure what The 39 Clues series is all about. I just read the fifth book in the series and I liked it rather well. From what I understand, each book is written by a different author and each leads two kids, Amy and he brother Dan Cahill through many adventures as they race to find the 39 clues (which will eventually lead to great power?) These seem like some fun books. Each one comes with cards that have clues on them, which is kind of fun. I think that kids can probable learn a lot about history and geography from these. I think I'll try to read some more and figure out what might lead me to find great power! (I guess I'll have to backtrack a little to find the previous 4 clues they've already got on me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment