Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Newberry Medal

I do like to read any kind of book, but I want it to be clean. I decided that one good place to start, would be by reading the Newberry Medal books. Some I've already read:
  • The Wheel On the School
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond
  • The Bronze Bow
  • A Wrinkle in Time
  • Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH
  • Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
  • Bridge to Terabithia
  • The Hero and the Crown
  • Sarah, Plain and Tall
  • The Whipping Boy
  • Number the Stars
  • The Giver
  • Walk Two Moons
  • Crispin: The Cross of Lead
  • The Graveyard Book

(I must admit, I may have to re-read some of these. Some, it's been a long time since I've read it and others, it's just because I loved them so much!)

I just started reading The Westing Game. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment